Return and Refund Policy
Chemqua will refund a purchase for the exact amount paid less the following:
- Any delivery costs already incurred by Chemqua;
- Refunds will only be processed in accordance with the refund and returns policy, and in the payment method that was used when the order was created, and into the account it was paid from e.g. credit card, EFT.
- A refund can take up to 7 (seven) business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details.
Our goal is that you, our valued customer, are completely satisfied with your purchase from Chemqua.
Within three months from date of purchase, we will gladly replace or refund any materially defective product.
We reserve the right to send goods for technical evaluation prior to refunding or exchanging such goods.
- Understandably, products cannot be returned or refunded unless materially defective if:
- Misused or purposely damaged
- Not used as described in the user manual supplied with the product
In addition goods which were purchased under the following conditions may be returned within 10 business days, for a full refund.
- Purchased via catalogue with no opportunity to examine goods
- All goods may be returned to our offices.
- Refunds are processed as per the original method of payment example, Credit card sales are refunded to credit card, EFT refunded back to the original bank account.
- Change of mind returns can be done within ten business days provided the items are returned unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition.
In order to protect you as a customer as well as to protect Chemqua's interests, we will record your personal details and reasons for the return, which details will be processed for the purposes of verifying the product return as well as to perform customer satisfaction surveys. For purposes of returns and/or refunds made in South Africa only, the personal details will be processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Any other queries or concerns may be directed to us:
The above policy is only applicable to South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique.